Welcome to the Press Room, the one-source link to our publications and other media products related to LVMAC, to include archived newsletters.
Blog Site: for current events and information, click here.
To submit events for posting on website, click here.
Brochures, Factsheets and Handouts:
- Brochure on LVMAC
- Fact Sheet LVMAC
- Brochure on JOVE Program (Employment Workshops) (2010)
- Brochure on JOVE Program (Employment Workshops) (2012)
- Brochure on Trout Unlimited - Veterans Services Partnership (under construction)
- Brochure on Scholarship Program
- LVMAC Council Meeting Speaker Guidelines 24July2018
- Veterans Reading Brigade Rack Card
- LVMAC News and Tidbits (from the Blogsite, the current method)
- Older Newsletters
Reports. Studies, and Briefings:
- LVMAC Veterans Benefits Services Report, June 2004 (large file)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Veterans Services Study, October 2007
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Assessment on Need for Additional State Veterans Homes, March 2009 (large file)
- LVMAC Request for a Lehigh Valley VA Vet Center, September 2009
- LVMAC Whitepaper, 25 April 2011
- PA Dept. of Military and Veterans Veterans Needs Assessment, December 2014
- PWVC Civil Service Commission Review and Testimony, Apr-Jun 2018
- Scholarship Awards Ceremony 2013
- Monthly Speakers Gallery (click to view image)
- Eric Johnson, Co-Chair of Healthcare in Our Community 20 January 2016
- Thomas Applebach, Lehigh Director of Veterans Affairs 17 February 2016
- Freddie Ramirez, Northampton Director of Veterans Affairs 16 March 2016
- Karen Solt, USDA Area Loan Specialist
- Robert Buck, Executive Director, Eastern Area Golf Association
- Robert Yoder, Master Gardener, Barns Community Gardens
Videos and YouTube:
LVMAC’s HOC Vet Day Press Conference 2014
1. PWVC “Civil Service Commission Review and Testimony, Apr-Jun 2018”.