There aren’t very many “ecumenical”, regional organizations to attend to the concerns of military veterans.
The Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council is the region’s largest community-service organization dedicated to awareness of, advocacy for, and assistance to the Lehigh Valley military-veterans community. Connect with others, get access to critical resources, and play a role in tackling issues that impact our military-veterans community. Join LVMAC.
• Categories of Membership: One need not be a veteran organization or a veteran to join!
– Member Organizations. An organization may apply to become a member of the LVMAC provided:
– Associate Members.
• Voting Rights of Members: Only Member Organizations may vote. Each Member Organization is entitled to only one (1) vote exercised by a designated representative present at a Council meeting.
• Membership Dues: None. The cost is effort on your part.
• Council Meetings: Once a month. See Council Meetings for time and place.
• Additional Details: See Article 3 of the Bylaws (found under About >> Organizaional Documents)
Download, complete, and forward the membership application form. Your application will be reviewed and the Membership Committee will be in contact with you.